PinkyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color) [:

3 posters

Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color) [:

Post  lissame12 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Name:Melissa Silva

Date of Birth/Age: 01-26-1996 (im 15)

Contact Information:
omg1tzm3l@hotmail.com

Time Zone:Pacific

What are youpplying for? (GM, Coder, Programmer, Advertiser) - x)GM

How long can you be online? : Almost the whole day, but if im grounded i still log on either way Very Happy. Lol. But I usually get on when i wake up.

What servers have you played? :Farmerstory,SexyMS,Foreststory,PinkyMS.

Why should we pick you/ What makes you think you are qualified? :I think you should pick me beacuse my friend made me a Jr.Gm and she's been teaching me. Also I'm not a mean person, UNLESS you get me pissed off. I can be a friendly GM and be fair. Like SexyMS, the GMs suck. LOL

What are your experiences in doing this? I really have no expiernces on being a GM, but my friend Eunice is GM and she made a Jr.GM. She has been teaching me like the basics on how to be a good GM and what i have to do. Very Happy

What can you offer, or help make this a better server? Well, if I see a hacker i would ban him. If im hosting like an event, I would BE FAIR to the players and not be a mean GM. I would also treat everyone the same. For example: If i have a friend, i wouldn't treat her especial and give things only cause she's my friend. xD

How would you solve two players or GMs arguing with each other? I would try to talking to the players or GMs and ask them to stop arguing, and solve the problem without arguing. Unless it's a big problem, i would call a different GM that's online, and ask him/her for help. It pretty much depends on the problem and what their arguing about. Very Happy

Thanks! <3

Last edited by lissame12 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 am; edited 8 times in total

lissame12

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty Lol

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Lol nice ^ ^. but you forgot to take off my thanks at the bottom.. Lolol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pinkymsv83.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty What I think?

Post  Jordan Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 am

What i think about this GM App is that Its Better then Good But Not That Awesome. I'm Not Trying to Be Mean Just saying, Could Add More Color To It Bigger Letters On What You Want Us To Look At. All I'm Saying Is Good Job Maybe Wanna Add Some To It Or Add a Pic Of Something You Have Done?!! B+

Jordan

http://5.197.41.184

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty Lmao =P

Post  Jordan Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 am

Admin wrote:Lol nice ^ ^. but you forgot to take off my thanks at the bottom.. Lolol
Your Right Lol Did Not See That. =P

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty Re: Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color) [:

Post  lissame12 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

It wont let me add color or make font bigger..O______O

lissame12

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty When your Adding...

Post  Jordan Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm

lissame12 wrote:It wont let me add color or make font bigger..O______O
You have to Add Suck As [ c o l o r = r e d ] [ / c o l o r ] No Spaces the works have to be in be tween that.

Jordan

Back to top Go down

Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color)  [: Empty Re: Mel's GM Application. <3 (added color) [:

Post  lissame12 Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 am

Jordan wrote:
lissame12 wrote:It wont let me add color or make font bigger..O______O
You have to Add Suck As [ c o l o r = r e d ] [ / c o l o r ] No Spaces the works have to be in be tween that.
Thanks (:

lissame12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum