PinkyMs Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness.

2 posters

Go down

Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness. Empty Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness.

Post  Admin Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

*EDIT* I sorta did this wrong,(doing it as the co owner instead of some person..) but this would be as an approved app. I wrote this edit while still making it, so yeah.
Uhh... I don't know how.. But.. ^ ^. I might sound like i don't care or something, but like... THat's how i talk.. Very Happy
Yeahhhhhhhhhh... Mad

Name: Eunice

Date of Birth/Age: February 3rd, 1997. (I'm 14.)

Contact Information: Jellothi3f@hotmail.com (No Spam or Obscene/Weird Emails, thanks)

Time Zone: PST. (San Francisco, Cali ^ ^)

What are you applying for? (GM, Coder, Programmer, Advertiser) - Do i say GM or Co-Owner or what? LOL. Because as far as i know, "your co owner for good btw did i give map edit to? u'' LOLOL.

How long can you be online? : Depends on the time i wake up.. Though 9-5. And if you need help i could talk on forums/facebook using ipod. ^ ^. Or my parents computer.

What servers have you played? : Bleh. I don't want to name those again.. I've played a whole bunch of servers, since v62. InsanicMs, DGMS, Dark Stor[E], Farmerstory, foreststory, moonlight, sexy, celinosea, etc etc. I've played like 30~50 servers+. If you want igns, i've used like.
iTzEunice, Teehee, iTeehee, DINOSAWR, ixDINOSAWR, etc.

Why should we pick you/ What makes you think you are qualified? : I'm nice, and mean. Very Happy That's an epic combo.
Because i'm a friendly person, but if you piss me off i'm mean/ ^ ^. I'm qualified because i know the rules, i can have a lot of events, and i'm fair. Unlike GMs i've seen on other servers... (Take advantage, unfair, pick bad people over the good innocent ones cuhs they're friends, and stuff)... NO. I'm not like that. ^ ^.

What are your experiences in doing this? Truthfully, i have none, besides being co owner on this.

What can you offer, or help make this a better server? Hi, i made this forum, i helped look up stuff, and make an edited wizet hat. LOLOL. Very Happy Cuhs i'm a nooby co-owner. ^ ^. I can weed out hackers, and blahh. Have fun events, and make this a better place to playy! Very Happy

How would you solve two players or GMs arguing with each other?
I'd use my authority to speak sense into them. And if they don't listen, give the players a time out. :<
LMFAO. Jks, but depending on the problem, i would solve it a certain way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pinkymsv83.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness. Empty Eunice =P

Post  Jordan Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 am

Could have been way better but i give it a A+ Since you made the Forums !

Jordan

http://5.197.41.184

Back to top Go down

Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness. Empty Re: Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness.

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Lol i know ^ ^;;.
Gracias! ;D.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pinkymsv83.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness. Empty Re: Example of an Accepted one.. Sorry for my noobness.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum